Augmented Reality Glasses
While Virtual Reality glasses are taking up the market for gaming, new applications are starting to become the next big thing in Industrial environment. The systems communicate unobtrusively with the user and allow new approaches for product design, repair and maintenance, entertainment and even medical while assisting chirurgical operation.
AR need to support of a wide range of specialized low power sensors for audio and video, eye tracking and positioning sensors combined with low power camera and loudspeaker as actors.
Highest energy density, robustness and safety of the battery cell is decisive to user acceptance design shape and therefore gets highest design attention.
- Round flat form factor
- Robust stainless steel housing
- High energy density
- Patented cell design
- Low weight
- Broad range of cell sizes
- Fits perfectly in to the dedicated shape of the whole device
- Perfect energy density across miniature Li-Ion cells on the market
- Allow flexible design shaping and keeps the glasses thin perfect for comfortable user experience
COINPOWER CP1654 A4X
|Typical Capacity|| |
Single cell: 145 mAh
|16.1 mm diameter |
5.4 mm height
290 mA continuous
Robust Stainless-Steel Housing wth venting design.
Lithium Coin Cell – CoinPower
The CoinPower series with cells from 12 to 145 mAh offer the highest energy density with an outstanding cycle life performance for wearable medical and healthcare solutions. Outstanding safety features will make this battery the perfect rechargeable battery solution. The CoinPower is exclusively produced on fully automated production lines in Germany to ensure a maximum production accuracy on every single cell.
- Highest safety feature on the market
- Discharge current up to 3C
- Best-in-class cycle life performance
- Design flexibility by using tags, wires or just the bare cell
with cell holder
- UL, IEC and UN IATA recognized cell
- Reliability – Made in Germany