VARTA Application Specific Batteries deliver industrial-standard batteries for a range of OEM customers with demanding power and intelligence requirements. The Easy Block is a CAN-Bus enabled modular battery with 580Wh per battery module, capable of being used alone or combined together in parallel connection for up to 25 modules in total. It is especially well-suited to applications such as:
- Robots, Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV), autonomous mobile robots (AMR)
- Material Handling
- Agricultural Applications (Seeders, Weeders, Feeders, Sprayers)
- Industrial Lawn Mowers
- Backup applications
- Designed for long-life applications where a high cycle life and excellent calendar life are needed.
- Guaranteed for 4,000 full charge and discharge cycles with 80% capacity remaining.
- Parallel Connection of up to 25 modules for high capacity requirements and suitable for easy lateral connection and vertical stacking for a robust total system solution.
- Control of the modules including the charger by a dynamic Master-Slave-BMS concept via CAN communication.
|Easy Block 24||Easy Block 48|
|Nominal capacity||22.8 Ah||11.4 Ah|
|Certification||UN 38.3, IEC 62133-2:2017||UN 38.3, IEC 62133-2:2017|
|Discharge current||20 A||10 A|
|Exp. cycle life at (0.3 C / 0.5 C), 22 °C ± 2 °C||≥ 80 % of initial capacity at 4.000 cycles |
≥ 60 % of initial capacity at 10.000 cycles
|≥ 80 % of initial capacity at 4,000 cycles |
≥ 60 % of initial capacity at 10,000 cycles
|Charging temperature||0 to 50°C||0 to 50°C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 to 60°C||-20 to 60°C|
|Watt-Hour Rating||583 Wh||583 Wh|