Finding a reliable, powerful and scalable battery pack solution for an AGV application can be very challenging. VARTA EasyBlade is the ready-to-use battery pack for automated guided vehicles.
The battery pack already has all important certifications for global transport and direct use in AGVs. Off-the-shelf availability and with a scaling of up to 25 packs in parallel the battery pack enables a fast time-to-market of an AGV with full cost transparency at the same time.
- The possibility to scale up to 25 packs in parallel provides flexibility for use in AGV platforms of varying size and power.
- The mechanical design allows to insert the battery packs easily into the AGV. The modules can be stacked.
- The intelligent battery management system ensures the performance and long service life of the battery packs.
- The master-slave concept continuously monitors and adjusts relevant factors such as cell balancing and temperature distribution at both, cell and system level.
- Important battery data such as state of charge, state of health or the cycle status can be called up digitally via the CAN protocol to derive process optimizations and efficiency improvements for AGV fleets.
- The battery solution is developed in Germany and manufactured in Europe.
Discover how VARTA EasyBlade - the ready-to-use battery pack - enables fast time-to-market, short project lead times and transparent costs in AGV projects.
|EasyBlade 24||EasyBlade 36||EasyBlade 48|
|Nominal capacity||58 Ah||44 Ah||29 Ah|
|Certification||UN 38.3, IEC 62133-2:2017||UN 38.3, IEC 62133-2:2017, UL2595, IEC60335||UN 38.3, IEC 62133-2:2017, UL2595, IEC60335|
|Discharge current||31 A||22,4 A||15,5 A|
|Exp. cycle life at (0.3 C / 0.5 C), 22 °C ± 2 °C||≥ 80 % of initial capacity at 1.200 cycles||≥ 80 % of initial capacity at 1.200 cycles||≥ 80 % of initial capacity at 1.200 cycles|
|Charging temperature||0 to 55°C||0 to 55°C||0 to 55°C|
|Discharge temperature||-20 to 55°C||-20 to 55°C||-20 to 55°C|
|Watt-Hour Rating||1.502 Wh||1.658 Wh||1.502 Wh|
Always stay up to date about our products!
If you have any questions, please contact us.
We are happy to help you with any questions about our lithium-ion battery packs.
Call our Business Owner Industrial Battery Packs Thomas Müller:
Phone: +49 162 286 4763